Chronicalling the the lifelong journey of Michael, Emily, and our family as we navigate the ups and downs of life, seeking always to glorify God and share the love of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Blog-a-thon
I finally got around to prepping a whole ton of pictures today, so below you will find several posts from what we've been up to during the month of October.
Wow. Your beautiful children are getting so big. I do not know why this surprises us as people since children have been growing up since the beginning of time, but it still does. I guess it is just that the amount of change so far outstrips the amount of change that we experience in our everyday lives. The conversation with Adelia about the wings and the hands was hilarious! May God bless you both in your continued adventures.
1 comment:
Wow. Your beautiful children are getting so big. I do not know why this surprises us as people since children have been growing up since the beginning of time, but it still does. I guess it is just that the amount of change so far outstrips the amount of change that we experience in our everyday lives. The conversation with Adelia about the wings and the hands was hilarious! May God bless you both in your continued adventures.
Post a Comment