Thursday, September 25, 2008

A First in Almost Four Years

For the first time since Gabriel was born (which was 11/26/2004), when taking all of my kids by myself someplace, I did NOT have to carry someone out to the car! This revelation completely blew my mind that I have been carrying at least one child everywhere I go for almost 4 years now! So, for those of you who are quick to pick up on things, you probably realize at this point that Micah is now walking! He has had the ability to for awhile now, but he finally just seemed to get the motivation to make it his primary mode of transportation this past Monday. Before that, he was satisfied with walking on his knees, which really looked quite hilarious. So, for the first time in our household, the youngest child has begun walking before the next one was born! I just hope I don't get too spoiled during the next three months because then I will be back to carrying a child again for probably the next 16 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Anonymous said...

Hooray Micah!!!!!!!! :) :)