Chronicalling the the lifelong journey of Michael, Emily, and our family as we navigate the ups and downs of life, seeking always to glorify God and share the love of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Bosom Friends
Last night we went and had dinner with some friends of mine that I have known since middle school and haven't seen in about a year. It was really good seeing them and being reminded of the long legacy of friendships that God has given me. I met one of these friends in particular when I was in the 6th grade and didn't really have any friends. I prayed to God that I would make a friend and then I met Melissa just a short while later. She has been a great friend throughout the years and I miss getting to see her very often. It sure is nice to have "bosom friends" as Anne of Green Gables would say where even when you haven't seen them in a long time, you can pretty much pick up right where you left off. I praise God for the several friendships I have like that! Now maybe I should start praying a little more for a friendship like that in York...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment